AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.7.9

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray)' started by SamuriHL, Oct 31, 2008.

1. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator (en)

New version out:

6.4.7.9 2008 10 31
    - New (DVD): Added support for new protections
    - New (Blu-ray): Added option to disable BD-Live
    - New (Blu-ray): Added removal of region locks from menus
    - New (Blu-ray): Added support for new version of the BD+ copy protection
    - Fix (Blu-ray): Playback issues with ArcSoft TMT
    - Fix (Blu-ray): Issues with some titles, e.g. "American Gangster"
    - Some minor fixes and improvements
    - Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
    Just install the new version on top of your current version, regardless which version you have installed:

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
  2. rica

rica Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    How about TMT .125 while AV software exists?

CPU utilization?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  3. James

James SlySoft Development Team Staff Member

What? :confused:

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Double what?

5. rica

rica Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  6. James

Well, the last remotely working TMT version is 113. 114 & 115 just explode back and forth. No use, I gave up on this player.

7. rica

rica Well-Known Member

At least 121 is working to me. :)

Thanks again guys for your uninterrupted updates :) :clap:

Congrats!

8. James

Lucky you. 113 is the last reliable version (tested on various systems).

9. Curtis

Curtis Active Member

As always, great work on the continual updates!

Can you guys elaborate a bit as to what disabling BD Live does exactly? Does that mean just making it appear that you don't have an internet connection to a player?

10. James

Yes, that is pretty much what it does.

11. shadow07

shadow07 Well-Known Member

I have .125 running perfectly on two systems. Granted, I don't use A/V software on my HTPC's.

12. jmone

jmone Well-Known Member

FYI - Using TMT V125 just fine on Vista Ultimate 32Bit SP1 on an Intel G33 Chipset with HDMI (but still have to replace the *.AX render files with the old Japanese beta ones). Went this way over PDVD due to the HD-DVD playback issues...

13. rica

rica Well-Known Member

Replacing ax files?
    Then why do you update?
    Mounting ex-ax files to PDVD for watching HD-DVD and mounting ex-ax files to TMT so as not to live issues?
    Perfect solution.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  14. PrincipalityFusion

PrincipalityFusion Well-Known Member

Increase In Speed

Don't know what magic James and the gang worked for this latest release, but TsMuxerGui is definitely able to rip the disk much faster. Normally, i average around 25 to 30 minutes to backup a movie only copy of a Blu Ray. I just finished backing up a Blu Ray in 17 minutes.

This version's definitely a winner.:clap:

15. Jong

Jong Well-Known Member

So just to be doubly clear, this setting does not change any backup copy at all? Whether ripped by AnyDVD, ImgBurn or other tool? It only affects whether the player sees an internet connection at run time, right?

16. James

No! The *disc* is "magically" modified, that's what AnyDVD does. The disc no longer ... "wants" to connect to the internet. So, if you make a copy and play it in your standalone, it won't connect as well.

17. Jong

Jong Well-Known Member

But James that sounds the exact opposite of what you said before.

In that case can I make a request that this option can be turned on/off independently for playback and ripping, as you currently do for "protection". Most of the time I would prefer not to use BD Live, but I would prefer to keep the capability in my backup, in case I wish to use it

18. SuperGoof

SuperGoof Well-Known Member

The backup definetely won't work in standalone players if you Remove Blu-ray Region Code AND at the same time leave BD-Live intact. Because when region coding is removed, AnyDVD signs .jars with new certificate, while downloaded files are signed with old certificate.

For the PC, it is possible to modify downloaded files as well, but it's not the case for standalones.

19. Jong

Jong Well-Known Member

I'm not interested in standalone players, but what you say is probably true for PDVD and other PC Players. Not sure.

But what is unclear is what happens if you chose to leave protection intact in the backup, but have the current option to remove BD-Live enabled. I would prefer to have BD-Live remain. It may be that it is removed.

20. SuperGoof

SuperGoof Well-Known Member

If you backup with protections intact, BD-Live will also be there. You will basically back up the original disc, as if AnyDVD was not running at all.