Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray)' started by James, Mar 22, 2013.

1. James

James SlySoft Development Team Staff Member 2013 03 22
    - New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
    - New (DVD): Support for new discs
    - New: Added Cinavia fix for PowerDVD 12.0.2625.57
    - New: Rip to image sparse file creation is now optional
    - New: Added dialog, if settings change require a restart
    - Change: Restored Windows 2000 compatibility
    - Fix: Disabling Cinavia detection didn't work with ArcSoft
    - Fix: Some compatibility problems with disabling Cinavia detection
    - Fix: Setup hung, if machine was running on battery power
    - Fix (Blu-ray): Hang with some discs during logfile creation
    - Fix (Blu-ray): Incorrect handling of some discs
    - Updated languages
    - Some minor fixes and improvements
  2. milchkuh

milchkuh Member

CanĀ“t confirm that using this version on a Windows 8 64 Bit system
  3. RCF60

RCF60 Member

sparse file creation

What does "sparse file creation" mean?

4. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

Sparse Files
  5. Vaisman

Vaisman Member

PowerDVD 12, 2625.

Critical Error even with original blu-rays.

6. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

A log file from AnyDVD, please, or the devs can't fix the problem.
  7. Vaisman

Vaisman Member

Reported in the "Powerdvd12 error" Thread.

Everything works perfectly when Cinavia Prevention option is un-checked and after restart.
    Only when It is turned on PowerDVD12 Crashes.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  8. dinaflow

dinaflow Member

I notice that backing up mib3 to a blu ray blank media anydvd is turned off,says unknown disc type,the image is backed up but cinavia kicks in after 20 minutes on play back.If anydvd stays on upon back up to blank media would this eliminate cinavia.
  9. ErichV

ErichV Well-Known Member

No, because the Cin@via watermark is embedded into the audio track.
  10. dinaflow

dinaflow Member

11. Manni

Manni Well-Known Member

Enabling the Cinavia option seems to cause difficulties syncing to 1080p24(FP) when playing 3D blurays, even when using TMT 5 build 146 which should not be affected by this. I get about 50% failures to sync when Cinavia workaround is enabled, and almost none when it isn't.

It also looked like the beta version of VCD caused the same issue whether AnyDVD was enabled or not, so I reverted to the last stable to rule this out.

It's not an entirely scientific observation as unfortunately I still have occasionally the issue with the Cinavia option disabled, but it's all I have after a day testing.

I reverted to all stable versions (Catalyst 13.1 on my HD6870, last stable VCD, TMT 5 build 146, Win7 x64 SP1) and I could still observe this.

It might be specific to my display, a JVC X30 (RS-45) connected to a Denon 3311 (all HDMI high speed cables).

Not expecting a fix, just posting in case others also experience a similar issue.

No problem at all with 2D blurays or other files. Only 3D blurays.

It doesn't really make sense to me, but it might make sense to you:).
  12. James

James SlySoft Development Team Staff Member

Nah, this must be a coincidence.
  13. Manni

Manni Well-Known Member

Thanks James. I'll let you know if I have any stronger reasons to feel different, but at this stage I agree with you. Weird though.
  14. Youhavetobecrazy

Youhavetobecrazy New Member

This is freaking fantastic, that's all I have to say. Not currently a user of slysoft, but that's all about to change.

And to confirm, This beta, has remedied the dreaded Cinavia virus when using TMT and PowerDVD? I see that only existing customers can demo the beta, and please kick me if I missed it, when will the final product be released?

So, all I have to do is keep this running in the background? I assume it launches at startup, so if running MCE, Mymovies, and TMT 5, soon to be 6, I can continue as usual.

I thought I was going to have to find a new setup, fantastic freaking work :rock:
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  15. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl

it only semi-remedied it. It prevents detection by SOFTWARE players only and only certain builds. It does not work for standalone players and it does NOT remove the signal itself. That will be a job for slyce. oh and 7170 IS the latest build.