Blue Ray .iso

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by zozo83, Apr 27, 2012.

1. zozo83

zozo83 Member

Hi everybody,

I use to copy my DVD's in .iso to store them on HDD.

Why can I not do the same with my blue ray's ?
    Did I forget something ?
  2. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

You can do that

CloneDVD is not sold as a blu-ray product and cannot "see" that content.

If you want ISOs of your blu-rays on the hard drive then right click the AnyDVD tray icon and use the "rip to image" option.
  3. zozo83

zozo83 Member

Thanks a lot; I'll try soon.
  4. shug127

shug127 New Member

How do i make .Iso File on Blue Ray systems?
  5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl

Use the built in anydvd image ripper.
  6. gamerscircle

gamerscircle Member

Along the same lines, it would appear that my both of my laptops have the Matshita <sp?> BD Drives and there is no firmware upgrade that will allow me to rip or copy.

Can someone recommend an external BD drive that will work?
  7. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

LG's are pretty good, but I would still check out the CD/DVD/BD Drives Forum and post your question there.
  8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl

LG all the way here. 0 issues with them. There's a reason i use 3 of em in my PC :)
  9. New Member

Copy A Bule Ray DIsk???

Not the most computer savey....can I copy a BlueRay disk with "Clone DVD" just like other non-BR DVD's...How do I make a copy to keep. Please give specific...and most of all...speak english...Thanks :bang:
  10. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

No you can't CloneDVD is for DVD's only, Slysoft are bringing out their own Blu-ray software in the near future called SLYCE
  11. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

That is alot to ask maybe you should start your own thread and ask the question so that someone else can post the directions for you. As for hijacking another thread for your problem that is frowned upon as it doesn't address the problem request here first and to the OP first and last. And what your asking is something that one should either know by now or done some homework to know about the setups - sounds like one isn't able to or doesn't want to do some research but have others do their work for them?? Also if you looked through most of these discussions there have been and current posters replying how to instructions as well.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  12. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

You might want to info others reading that is for Dekstop only there is no LG Blu-Ray burners for laptop drives unfortunately....And I have the Lite 212 burner and it works fine...
  13. Loonier

Loonier Well-Known Member

Incorrect :disagree:
    ...but gamerscircle was asking for an external BD drive recommendation anyway ;)
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012