bug in remove bluray region code

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray)' started by soheilkkkk, Nov 2, 2011.

1. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

hi
    anydvd hd have some bug for make region code of bluray movies free,the problem is that some bluray movies works in two region code and this software can't remove region of such a this movies,this program can only remove region code of blurays that works only in one region code ,please fix that
    some movies that i had problem are black sawn,the tree of life

2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Without more info, such as what version of AnyDVD you're using, what you was doing when the error happened, etc., they can't do anything for you.

Please read the stickies at the top of the Forum on how to post any issues that you find or have.

3. James

James SlySoft Development Team Staff Member

No, AnyDVD can remove region code for multiple region discs.

4. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

i use 6.7.9 version and this version can't.i will test it in 6.8.8 and will notificay you.

5. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

i tested it with 688 version,still can't make region codes of these kinds of blurays free.and at first of movie (for example:black swan) written this disk has been coded for region A and region B only and will not play in your region C .

6. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

You need to post a logfile for the disc.

You are trying to do this from the original disc and not a copy?

7. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

that's copy not original,i already test it for blurays that works in only one region codes and it was successful but this program does;nt support disks that works in two region codes

8. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

Second time around...

You asked this very same thing in support.
    Some BluRays will require you to actively set the correct region for the player if AnyDVD can not do it automatically.

Left click the AnyDVD tray icon

open the Video BluRay options

Check "Remove BluRay Region Code"

Check "Always ask"

Now reply "A" or "B" when AnyDVD asks.

9. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

It doesn't work if the disc has already been ripped and the AACS encryption removed. You need to go back to the original disc and re-rip from that and then it should work

10. Frank

Right - original only

Right you are! Missed that. ;)

11. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

You were probably writing your last post when he posted it up

12. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

my movie is not ripped ,and i tested with copy movies before and for blurays that was in one region it was totally successful.i choosed both A and B and automatic and none of thm worked.i test this program for more than 6 bluray movies that works on two region and it failed,but all of movies that works in one region (more than 11)it was successful.
    please test it at least for one bluray movie like that and you notify that i'm right
    and this program needs to be upgrade for such a this movies.
    i titally confident that this program have a bug.

13. Frank

info info info

I'd like to see one log zip for one of these BluRays you claim AnyDVD can not let you select the correct region.

Let's see the log ZIP file from AnyDVD please:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
    b) Put that original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
    e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear.
    Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
    g) Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
    "Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your reply using the paper clip option.

14. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Works fine for me with discs that have 2 region codes on as long as I do it from the original disc

15. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

i uploaded logfile for two movies black sawn and tree of life

Attached Files:

16. Frank

OK, these worked..

And what does this prove? Both are logs of discs that processed correctly. :confused:

Show me a log of a bluray you claim is not correctly processed by AnyDVD's BluRay region function.

17. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Neither of these are original discs as they've already had the encryption removed

18. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

@frank:maybe the process is correctly but still the movie can't play in region C,the process is not usefull

19. soheilkkkk

soheilkkkk Member

@Adbear:yes both of them are copies,but i have exprience with copy movies that worked in one region code and the resault was successful.

20. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

You can't do it with copies, you have to go back to the original discs and re-rip from those