Clone DVD Mobile - Audio synch/delay issues

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by christopherincanada, Mar 28, 2010.

1. christopherincanada

christopherincanada New Member

For a few movies I have converted using CloneDVD mobile and the "Apple (iPod/iPhone/Apple TV) - Apple TV H264 AVC" model, I notice a synchronization problem between the audio and video. Specifically, the audio is delayed slightly from the video, more 1 second in some cases. Any recommendations for resolving this issue?

I have encountered this problem with "Surrogates" and "Table for Three". This problem has happened on only 2 out of 24 different movies. I have tried re-converting the problematic movies, but that did not help (I thought it might have been an issue with lack of CPU resources).
  2. myohmy

myohmy New Member

I am experiencing the same thing for "Twilight: New Moon". I've tried various formats - "Apple TV H624 AVC", Generic DivX, iPod Touch, iPhone, etc... The delay is very pronounced - not watchable. Yet when I converted "Blind Side" everything seems to be just fine. I've tried viewing both under Windows 7 and Mac OS/X Snow Leopard. Still the same result. I've viewed the DVD directly and there is not problem viewing it.
  3. awaterman

awaterman New Member

I am having the same issue with New Moon.
  4. awaterman

awaterman New Member

I downgraded to and was able to get New Moon to encode for the iPod Video with no problem.