Clone DVD Mobile Blu-Ray help...

Discussion in 'High Definition Software' started by gpw1229, Dec 30, 2010.

1. gpw1229

gpw1229 New Member

Purchased the bundle from slysoft and have successfully used the programs for DVDs. I purchased a Pioneer BDR-2205 Blu-Ray internal writer drive, and found I need a new graphics card for my desktop, according to PowerDVD.

I plan on getting anew graphics card in the morning. In the meantime, I tried to use DVDMobile to transfer the content of a blu-ray movie to Apple TV. I open DVD Mobile, and go to my E:/, which is where the blu-ray disc is inserted and click ok. I get the following message:

Unable to read video files from
    E:/VIDEO_TS.IFO: unable to open file

The system cannot find the file specified.

Please be sure that all required files are available and try again.

Is this issue related to the graphics card?

Thanks ahead of time for any help...
  2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Moderator (en)

CloneDVD mobile doesn't support Blu-Ray.
  3. jhkilroy

jhkilroy Well-Known Member

Makemkv or perhaps Handbrake will do the job......
  4. gpw1229

gpw1229 New Member

What's the best way for blu-ray?

What is the best way to rip a blu-ray, and then get it into dvd format, so that I can use DVDMobile in order to use it on Apple TV? I have seen many posts on rebuilding blu-rays, compressing the files, etc, and burning programs, which I am not interested in. I just want to use my blu-ray, and get the content onto Apple TV. Thanks for all of your help ahead of time...
  5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl

BD-Rebuilder can process a BD into a movie only DVD and even mobile formats.
  6. jhkilroy

jhkilroy Well-Known Member

BD Rebuilder has a new option for that..... Also that ' other ' product that ends with fab will rip blu rays to whatever you want as well....