Credit Card Updates?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by tdamon, Aug 25, 2011.

1. lexiheigh

lexiheigh Guest

Wanted to take advantage of the 20% discount after upgrading my burner to blue ray and to purchase upgrade for ANYDVD, I find that I can't do it. Safepaycard is not an option in the US.
  2. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

What 20% discount? We are not running a sale at the moment.
    PaySafe is very much an option in the US. You have to leave your house to get a card, however. How did you miss this five lines down from the top of the Forum? :confused:

If you don't want to do that then open a Support ticket and I'll give you another option that works 100% for US customers. 8)
  3. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

Interesting signature.
  4. PeteCress

PeteCress Member

I am in the USA and purchased CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD a year or so ago using my VISA credit card.

Has something changed?
  5. Frank

With the exception of a short period when we were re-configuring our purchase process interfaces no, nothing has changed and in fact there are more options available than previously.
  6. digifiend

digifiend New Member

US User (Cali). Tried charging, bank not only refused charge but also suspended card pending a discussion with them about the charge. 2 Paysafe locations listed didnt even know about the prepaid card. After a total of about an hour, I'm giving up and opening up a support ticket as discussed.

I'm not mad at Slysoft, but this process for potential US customers is painful. It shouldn't be.
  7. Frank

We feel the pain ....

PaySafe has promised us to beat up on sites they point to with no service.
    Please see this and call their hotline.
    The site also offers a feedback link for each site in your town. Blow the whistle on them.
    If I get your ticket I'll give a sure-fire alternative.
  8. digifiend

digifiend New Member

Alternative method worked, I now have the desired reg codes. Thanks!