English for the visually impaired

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by Wickwirez, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Wickwirez

Wickwirez Member

It has happend now on my backups of 28 weeks later, 28 days later and several more. I makes perfect backups all but having this "english for visually impaired". Some man or woman is describing the whole movie from start to finish. Anybody who can tell me how to stop this from happening, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Wick :bowdown:
  2. fzappa

fzappa Well-Known Member

Are we mistaking "english for visually impaired" for the director's comments? If so, then if this is the only audio you can access you selected the wrong audio option.
    If you made a back up of the entire disc, then check out the menu audio options for the main audio. If you ripped just the main movie, then you probably grabbed the wrong audio for it. If you didn't perserve the main menu but did grab all audio options available, try switching the audio with your DVD remote.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  3. Wickwirez

Wickwirez Member

thanks for the help, i will try to do a full backup and preserve menus. I know the diffrence between the directors commentary and english for visually impaired. The visually impaired describes the ie. Fox searchlights and the lettering and everything that comes on the screen, until somebody starts talking. I will try again. Thanks