Forced Subtitles Not Coming Up

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by clx510, Jan 20, 2012.

1. clx510

clx510 Member

Has anyone been able to get subtitles that are suppose to be in the movie to work properly with your pch? I've been trying for so long but can never get them to work automatically. With clown I always have forced subtitles selected. When it comes time to watch the movie the subtitles don't show up unless I press "subtitle" on the remote then scroll through the track list and find the right subtitle track. Problem with that is there's sometimes up to 21 tracks and takes forever to find the correct one. Same thing with folder rips when using AnyDVD HD. Is there anyway for subtitles to automatically come up for movies that are meant to have them such as Apocalypto, Passion of the Christ, Planet of the Apes etc...

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I wasn't sure where to ask this question.

2. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

Clearly it is neither an AnyDVD (or Clown_BD) issue. I think you'll find its a PCH issue. You will probably find that the .BDMV files are not read or passed by your device. As the manufacturer will probably not be willing to do anything about this then you'll probably have to live with this.

3. clx510

clx510 Member

Do you know which players are able to play subtitles properly?