key codes AnyDVD, CloneDVD

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by rockil, Mar 25, 2008.

1. rockil

rockil Member

i know why they do it to stop people from using the programs if they did not pay for it but why is it i can no longer use the programs that i paid for how is it they have the right to stop programs on my computer that i paid for isnt this a privite computer no one has the right to take away what i paid for im sorry this makes me a little upset i need to use this anydvd and clonedvd program and now i cant if i ever get to use this again i will never allow slysoft to update my programs in fear of loosing them again
    Vern

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

3. rockil

rockil Member

thanks i did read that i did have trogen on my pc a while back that is the only way i know that some one got the key codes why is it they dont get ahold of the person that paid for the program and let them know what is going on and give them new key codes at that time and how am i to get the serial number when the update wipes it out i never wrote it down any where
    Thanks vern

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

While I don't work for Slysoft, I suspect they feel it is not their responsibility to ensure people safeguard their computers and keep license keys off their computers. If you want an official response, you will either have to contact Slysoft or hope that a Slysoft team member responds here.