Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Discussion in 'High Definition Software' started by mike_r, Jan 15, 2009.

1. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

if you are comfortable doing that,then all's well. otherwise you can just redo from the start with v0.21b.

2. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

sorry, i forgot about this one on v0.21b perhaps in the next release ?

3. BobaFett64

BobaFett64 Member

@mrr
    Regarding forced subtitles:

I have read at Doom9.org that it is possible to automatically enable forced subtitles with the tool BDEdit. I have found the following description. Maybe it is possible to integrate in ClownBD?

1. Using BDEdit, open the newly muxed BD structure with subs.
    2. In the "BDMV" tab, on the right side highlight the #1 command line, then press the "+" button to the right.
    3. No highlight the new cmd line and set the following parameters below.

a. The first three dropdown boxes should be "Set", SetSystem", "SetStream"
    b. Check the 2 check-boxes to the right
    c. set both small drop-boxes to "IMM"
    d. Set the top IMM field to "49154", set the bottom IMM field to 0 (zero)
    e. Save, and close.

4. ron spencer

ron spencer Well-Known Member

thanks...nice proggy

one spelling mistake LOL.....when eac3to has a 3rd pass, your proggy says:

"eac3to 3nd Pass:"

maybe "3rd"

nothing big obviously....but just if you like spelling.

5. jespermart

jespermart Member

I was under the impression, that it was under extraction of the audio tracks tsMuxer fails and thougt that was the reason to use eac3to, which gives me the ability to extract thd+ac3 / PCM.

I know the argument for sparing space, but we are a few who would love to have the ability for uncompressed audio

Jesper

6. ron spencer

Can you make it an option to put the encoded audio in its own space...that is, not in the demux folder. You can get sigificant increases if you locate it on another drive. Again this could be an option...then tsremux from that. Maybe call it "Folder for Encoded Audio" with a check box for "Same as demuxed original audio" for those without enough drives.

7. hotrodbob1976

hotrodbob1976 Member

I used HxD and it seems to have worked. From here on out I will use 0.21b and see how that works. Thanks.

8. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I've already seen that, tried it and had no idea what it actually meant.

Did you try it ? Did it work. Can you supply screenshots and the before & after movieobj.bdm for me to look at.

9. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

you can also change the clown_bd_vxxb.Lang file and change it to any text, in any language you want.

but thanks for the tip. I'll change it.

10. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I'm not really sure this is of any benefit, but I'll look into it.

11. ron spencer

It would be of benefit if you ever had alot of stuff to do....thanks for considering it.

One other suggestion...Can you add a check box that says "Do Not Rebuild" This option would stop after audio encode and not run tsmuxer or imgburn (perhaps gray those options out if you choose to not rebuild. This would be nice for those of us who also re-encode to DVD from bluray or other stuff. One would have re-encoded audio and original video there are ready to go.

thanks!!!

12. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I started doing a quick'n'dirty solution, but this needed more abstraction - so I discarded the idea. However the 'batch' solution coming soon might offer you a workaround. From step #3 onwards rather than doing the 'doing' it just creates a .BAT file so you can edit it yourself (stringing many together or whatever)

This already exists. Uncheck 'Use tsMuxer', it's listed as a 'feature' on page #1

13. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I added this in v0.22b. Now you need to manually edit your .INI to get this. By default:

Code:
    [BATFile]
    ifExecuteOrBAT=0

changing to:

Code:
    [BATFile]
    ifExecuteOrBAT=1

will behave like before, right up until step-3 next. But rather than actually doing anything it will produce a .BAT file with the next steps:

eac3to (demuxing)
    tsMuxeR (reMultiplexing)
    ImgBurn (building your ISO)

you will now loose out on the following:

Correcting AVCHD/Blu-Ray directory structure
    Correcting CLIPINFO M2TS file size
    Correcting index.bdmv,movieobj,PLAYLIST & CLIPINFO headers
    Correcting Aspect Ratio
    Correcting Frame Rate
    Playing a tune at the end
    Shutting the PC down.

14. gigah72

gigah72 Member

thank you for adding this option. it's ok for me to copy the contents of the bat files into one and then run it.
    i hope not to sound like an unthankfull fokker, but maybe you know the eac3to gui from yraen (http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=135095) it has a very usefull batchmode, paired with yours would be very powerfull.

regarding the decoder: the bundled libavc solution has big problems with 1. clipping and 2. eac3 1.0 sound. almost every movie i tried to decode has to runs 2x because of clipping. with 1.0 audio it's not working at all, so i have to use nero. madshi will maybe put a new version in future release of eac3to, then i'll sure give it a new try. i hope the next libavc will also support dts-hd contents.
    (arcsoft dts decoder also allows only 1 operation per time)

thanks, keep up your good work.

15. hotrodbob1976

hotrodbob1976 Member

I have the same issue with it running twice. I am doing my first movie after figuring out how to fix the aspect issue. It is a VC1 HD DVD so I will see how it works out. Transformers HD DVD worked great but it is H.264 coding. I am using v0.21b this time so I should not have to apply the aspect ratio fix I hope.

16. hDElite

hDElite Member

Is there a way to add the -nero flag for eac3to into your application?

Can't seem to find an option to select it.

Thanks.

edit: -nero flag selection

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  17. hotrodbob1976

hotrodbob1976 Member

v0.21b worked great! Created a VC1 HD DVD to Blu Ray conversion of the movie 300. Awesome tool to say the least. Keep up the awesome work, because without all you smart programmers, I would not be having as much fun tinkering with all these cool toys.

18. mabadjiev

mabadjiev New Member

Simple question,: How do you force default subtitles?

19. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

there is no simple answer I'm afraid. You'll have to get BDEDIT out and follow the instructions you'll find on Doom9. I couldn't get it to work mind you, but I didn't spend too much time on it. See here.

20. oki

oki New Member

udf 2.5

Hi, I'm a newbie so please bear with me. Where can I download the UDF2.5 driver?

Thanx, oki