Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Discussion in 'High Definition Software' started by mike_r, Jan 15, 2009.

1. zemon3

zemon3 New Member

YES PLEASE. :rock:I have tried to back up using tsmuxer, Anydvdhd and imgburn and burnt to a Verbatim Singapore DL. I got it...However, it skips in picture and sound just slightly every ~4 seconds. Any ideas?

2. BurnerHEAD

BurnerHEAD Well-Known Member

Version 0.09b contains the PS3 compability mode!

Have fun using it!
    BurnerHEAD

3. fast eddie

fast eddie Well-Known Member

@mrr

I just keeps getting better and better, like version 09 the best, much more user friendly, and I like your default settings much better, especially the wave file from Imgburn.

path to dmx
    path to rmx
    path to iso

On my computer the default for the above settings show up as:

C:\documents and settings\user\my documents

I think I am going to change the default settting to:

C:\documents and settings\user\my documents\movie output (folder)

I don't mind if, path to dmx, path to rmx, path to iso IS IN THE SAME FOLDER, A CLEANER LOOK, and I can tell what the files are.

Great job mrr.
    :agree:

INI FILE
    [Input]
    PathToBD=C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\AnyDVD HD\BDMV
    [Output]
    PathToDMX=C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Movie Output
    PathToRMX=C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Movie Output
    PathToISO=C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Movie Output
    [Application_Locations]
    PathToEAC=C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\My Videos\eac3to\eac3to.exe
    PathToTSM=C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\My Videos\TsMuxerR 1.8.8 b\tsMuxeR.exe
    IfUseTSM=1
    PathToIMG=C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe
    IfUseIMG=0
    PathToWAV=C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\Sounds\Success.wav
    IfPlayWAV=1
    [Audio]
    AOutput_Format=.AC3
    AC3_Quality=
    DTS_Quality=
    DTS_Core=
    [Video]
    VOutput_Format=
    [StartUp]
    IfShowOptions=1
    Last_X_Pos=442
    Last_Y_Pos=102
    [Versions]
    IfWarnEAC=
    [Options]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  4. drapp1952

drapp1952 New Member

For me, buttons disappearing unless a cursor is over their location didn't happen until v0.09b. I have a 1920x1080 image.

Keep up the great work, mrr.

5. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I've not had chance to test this version Vista or a higher than 1280*1024.

Which OS are you using ? I've tested on both Vista and XP, and the buttons are always there.

if (program files)/ImgBurn/sounds/success.wav exists then it's used, otherwise (windows)/media/tada.wav is the default.

AVCHD is not needed when burning to a disk. Just try it out without AVCHD. AVCHD is only needed when you want to write to a FAT32 extrernal hard drive to connect to your PS3.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  6. zemon3

zemon3 New Member

Now, I'm confused. I went throught Clown 9 with my Enemy of the state (stripped out stuff and got it down to a svelt 21GB) and put the BDMV AND Certificate folder in imgburn in build mode output to bluray disk. (failed to request .iso file in beginning of process). Shows up on my bdp-S350 as a data disc and doesn't read. :doh:

I am confused because when I used ANYDVDHD, tsmuxer, and imgburn before I got a beautiful 7gb segment of Enemy that showed up AVCHD (albeit skipping every 4 secs). I thought our whole idea WAS to get a AVCHD?

I will do as recommended to switch off AVCHD (if I can find where that is) and report back. If it would be useful I can link to the other forum where I got my original info. I don't know if linking is allowed here.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  7. fast eddie

@mrr
    Maybe this will help with the control boxes and the options at the bottom of each control boxes. Three conditions exist.

1. The control boxes appear and the options at the bottom of each control box shows up.

2. The control boxes appear and the options only appear when you have the cursor over the bottom of the control box.

3, The control boxes appear and the options only appear when you have the cursor over the bottom of the control box AND ONLY 1/3 of the options box appears.

The entire problem appears to be with sizing and cursor highlighting.

8. lwgreen

lwgreen Well-Known Member

That's strange. Version 9 fixed my cursor problem. I run my monitor at 1280x1024 although it is capable of 1920x1080. The new window size works much better for me also.

Great work!:agree:

9. BurnerHEAD

Please try out the new german translation file. (Version 0.09b)
    It has a fix in it, but on my computer it causes the "Exit" and the "Info" button to cause a strange behavior and to disappear one half.

Can someone please check on that?

Thank you!
    BurnerHEAD

Attached Files:

10. fast eddie

@mrr

I ran a test on Clown_BD with the movie 21. My objective was to cut down on the re-encoding time to fit a movie only on a blank BD-R disk (25gb)
    And, this movie 21, has high defination audio and one M2TS file for the movie only.

I built the custom Blu-ray structure with Clown_BD and the movie only output was approximately 27.5 gb with no compression/re-encoding.

I also used the entire disk Blu-ray structure from AnyDVD HD which was approximately 43gb with no compression/re-encoding.

Loaded Clown-BD custom Blu-ray structure into BD rebuilder and set all options to fit on a BD-R (25gb) blank disk. It took approximately 16 hours to re-ecode/compress the Blu-ray structure to fit on a BD-R.

Loaded AnyDVD HD entire disk Blu-ray structure into BD rebuilder and set all options to fit on a BD-R (25gb) blank disk. It took also approximately 16 hours to re-encode/compress the Blu-ray structure to fit on a BD-R.

Results, it doesn't matter what type of Blu-ray structure you load into BD rebuilder the re-encoding time by design of the software program is going to be approximately the same.

11. BurnerHEAD

@mrr:
    Thats exactly what is happening to me, when I try out the new beta translation of Version 9.
    Some other users reported that Version 9 fixes this issues for the english version.

The buttons are only half-way shown, unless a cursor is over them.

Best Regards,
    BurnerHEAD

12. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I tried every resolution possible upto 1920x1200 on both XP and Vista, English & German, Nvidia & ATI. Can't recreate this problem.

13. BurnerHEAD

Well, it only happens with the v0.09b beta translation, because that one has the correct translation in it, which is much longer and causes this problem.

I attach a screenshot for you to see.

Best Regards,
    BurnerHEAD

BTW: Not a real problem. the translation of Version 0.09b posted on page 1 just has a minor error.

Attached Files:

14. fast eddie

@burnHEAD

Have you cleaned out the prefetch folder for ALL THE OLD VERSIONS OF Clown_BD?

There should be only one file showing up for the 09 version.

C:/windows/prefetch

15. BurnerHEAD

Jep, I tried that. Doesn't work.

The problem is that with the long translation, the text of the checkbox(PS3/FAT Compability-Mode) is having 2 lines instead of 1. So because of that, everything else gets compressed.

16. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

now i understand the problem. it was the same with the buttons. i'll fix it in V0.10b...

17. mike_r

mike_r Moderator (de)

I've added some new features.

open the ini, and manually change the PREFERENCES for your #1 & #2 languages. These will then be automatically selected in step #3 and will have higher priority when remuxing with tsMuxer. eg:

Code:
    [Preferences]
    1st_Audio_Lang=ENGLISH
    2nd_Audio_Lang=GERMAN
    1st_Sub_Lang=CHINESE
    2nd_Sub_Lang=UNKNOWN
    New features...

Abit like CloneDVD. Select languages for audio & subtitles:

Get eac3to & tsMuxeR status directly from the console & display in a splash:

I hope you enjoy using it.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
  18. fast eddie

eac3to version 3.05 is out

Clown_BD version 08 is located in the zip folder

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  19. fast eddie

@mrr

I know you said your Clown_BD is a hobby, but would you consider:

1. Clown_BD is a great software program, the fastest processing time that I am aware of from start to a homemade comlpliant Blu-ray structure folder (BDMV) that fixes audio gaps with high defination audio, and movie only with more than one M2TS file. Ready to burn with no compression or re-encoding.

You need a serious ICON for your executible file

2. Get a hold of http://forum.videohelp.com/ and upload Clown_BD to their website for a new software program, then the world will be able to see how good your Clown_BD really is. Super great advertising for you.

:clap:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  20. tomcam

tomcam Well-Known Member

tested V0.10b today but something went wrong, "iso" folder was empty after the programm was finished and the output directory for "tsmuxer" had the whole BD structure but the "stream" folder was also empty.

regards

tomcam

Attached Files: