newbie problems with jack reacher

Discussion in 'AnyDVD' started by rustyshackleford, Jul 9, 2013.

1. rustyshackleford

rustyshackleford New Member

greetings all - i read the thread on how to ask for help and here i am. when i try to rip video to hard disk with the region 1 usa disk, i get the error message "navigation pack 6 11382 11235 76 vobu 4 11328 11235 clone 6. can anyone show me the error of my ways? i was just going to dvd decrypt it and dump it into my tivo folder, as i dont own a stand alone dvd player. got the jack reacher dvd from my local library. worst came to worst i could always watch on my computer, but would rather not. thanks.

Attached Files:

2. xCharvelx416

xCharvelx416 Well-Known Member

Quick suggestion... go ahead and update to the latest version, and post another log file so the devs can see them both.

3. rustyshackleford

darn, i thought i updated to the latest beta too. getting shaky in my old age. this time i checked and its the 7220 version. still the same error message though. here is the new zip file. thanks for your help.

Attached Files:

4. Recycle

Recycle Well-Known Member

Not sure if these programs are good but I think Roxio has been a problematic problem with Slysoft program.

5. rustyshackleford

i put the dvd in the computer just to watch before i return to the library, and it hung up in at least two parts, multiple times. i think the problem may have been in the disk this time. good movie for what i saw of it. thanks for all your help.

6. James

James SlySoft Development Team Staff Member

Does it work, if you use CloneDVD 2?
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56099

7. rustyshackleford

i dont have clone dvd, looking in to that now. thanks.

8. SlyFox 1

SlyFox 1 Super Moderator

I think this may be an issue, I am not sure though, James may know.;)

9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl

afaik james or frank a while back said anydvd nowadays is smart enough not to let that filter cause any issues.

10. Frank

Frank SlySoft Support Team

Right you are

Since last year or even earlier the effect of these filters is neutralized. AnyDVD is lot more tolerant. There are still some questionable drivers/filters but these are very rare like the drivers clbstor.sys and SiRemFil.sys.

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl

I knew it. Thanks for confirming.

12. KBM

KBM New Member

Jack Reacher

I was also unable to copy this film using clonedvd2 or clonedvd mobile

13. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator nl