Preference question

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by Thattune, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Thattune

Thattune Member

When setting Stream Preferences do I eed to have both 2 channels and 6 channels blocks checked? Checking 1 or the other saves enough space that I can get away with using regular DVD's as opposed to the dual layer ones on many DVD's.
  2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

click and read fully please
  3. Thattune

Thattune Member

In other words play the movie in 2 and 6 channel, listen and then decide. I don't know where you are finding DL DVD's for around $1.85, the best I've found is 15 for $50. Considering SL's are like 50 for $20 the difference adds up. As for the "director's comments" who cares! :) I'm lucky if I can get the family to sit thru a whole movie together and if it's just me and the wife I consider myself unlucky if I end up watching the whole movie! :D

Oh and thanks for the reply!
  4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Yeah, most often you will find the 2 channel audio is Director's comments (not always, but often).

I got all of my Verbatim +R DLs (made in Singapore) for about $1 each (on sale). I didn't write that post though. Whisperer did.
    MAM-A 8x +R DLs are decent as well. These two that I've mentioned are the only +R DLs worth buying. The rest are mostly inconsistent in performance.

And I typically use Clonecd--not Clonedvd with them: click
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2007