Update emails from slysoft

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Andras, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Andras

Andras New Member

I am a registered user of anydvd and clonedvd.
    I used to get update emails from Slysoft but I haven't received any update email from Slysoft for about a month. Is there a way to receive again the news letters? Thanks to all.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=406

3. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

My e-mail address hasn't changed and I haven't been receiving update e-mails either.

4. trussme

trussme Well-Known Member

No Email Service..

The last email notice I got was for 6.1.1.3. .....they haven't sent any since the January 28 announcement of this Forum...maybe they got a lot on their plate, right now. There was an on-screen notice "a new update is now available"etc... (for 6.1.1.4) when I opened AnyDVD the day 6.1.1.4 was activated. ...you just check that "notify me" box in Settings, and you won't need emails.This works for me.:agree:

5. Number99

Number99 Member

I have the exact same issue.:doh:

6. Webslinger

Allow "blackhole@slysoft.com" to pass through your spam filters, and check your spam folders.

7. DetroitBaseball

Web, I haven't received any in over a month, and they aren't getting blocked. What is going on?

8. Webslinger

Not sure. Best thing to do would be to contact Slysoft through the link I provided and mention your problem receiving emails.

9. DetroitBaseball

I don't need them because I am always on the forum, but still, it should work.