Discussion in 'AnyDVD' started by encore, Jan 1, 2008.

1. encore

encore Member

this is an italian movie and it is pal and anydvd is not working with it it is the first movie ever that i have had a problem with ... is it because its a pal i get the error message from anydvd and it is a matshita just like the error message says

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD
    MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-851S 1.50 605230KMEHA97205641
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
    Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
    Total size: 2276883 sectors (4447 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: VACANZE_DI_NATALE_95
    Media is CSS protected!
    Video Standard: PAL
    Media is locked to region(s): 2!

RCE protection not found.
    Structural copy protection not found.
    Autorun not found on Video DVD.

thank you

Attached Files:

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

16. Help! I'm having problems playing discs from other regions with my Matshita drive! Why?

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this
  3. encore

encore Member

thank you for ur reply .. yes it came with my hp laptop i love this software and i just got my cousin to buy it today, i am helping her backup her italian movie i will try what u said thank you ...... so their is no way to copy them using this dvd burner ???
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  4. Webslinger

By the way, you haven't provided an error message. You provided the Anydvd status screen.
  5. Webslinger

The problem is that Matshita drive. Get something else.
  6. encore

encore Member

how do u change a laptops dvd burner ???? ..................... should i call hp and tell them to give me a new dvd burner
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  7. Webslinger

Yes--and tell them you don't want anything from Matshita.
  8. encore

encore Member

will do as soon as i get home and thank you, for all your great help and great software and keep up the great work :clap: