"Your Trial Period is Expired" on AnyDVD & Clone DVD

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by buuly, Sep 19, 2007.

1. buuly

buuly New Member

I had purchased AnyDVD and Clone DVD in 2006. Recently, when I am updated the new version with the registration keys and it is popped up with the message: "Your Trial Period is Expired". Is any one has the same issue as I has? I sent an e-mail to the Slysoft administrator and they promised to send me a new keys but I have waiting for more than a month with no mail from them. HELP!!! :confused:

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

3. buuly

buuly New Member

I got the same problem as you have explained above. Both of my license AnyDVD and Clone DVD are not working any longer. I bought them last year.
    My SlySoft order number: . I gave slysoft administrator my last four credit card numbers and address per their requested, but I am still not received any new license number for both AnyDVD and Clone DVD.

Qty Item Price Tax Total
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    1 Bundle Package 59.00 0.00 59.00
    - AnyDVD
    - CloneDVD

Help !!! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  4. buuly

buuly New Member

"Expired" popped up after put in the license keys

My SlySoft order number: . I gave slysoft administrator my last four credit card numbers and address per their requested, but I am still not received any new license number for both AnyDVD and Clone DVD.

Qty Item Price Tax Total
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    1 Bundle Package 59.00 0.00 59.00
    - AnyDVD
    - CloneDVD

Help !!! :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Do not post in multiple threads about the exact same issue. Do not post your order number.

"Please contact SlySoft support at http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html and ask for a key replacement. To identify your order you have to submit at least your email address (used in your original order), your full name and serial#.

To make sure the replacement keys will not be blacklisted again, please
    • don't share your keys with other people
    • make sure the folder you save your license keys is not within your shared folders when using file sharing tools
    • never sell or buy license keys in eBay etc.
    "

If you contacted them before, then you have to contact them again and wait for a reply.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2007
  6. buuly

buuly New Member

New Keys from Slysoft resolves the issue

Today I got the new keys and both of my AnyDVD and CloneDVD is valid again. Thank you for your support.